Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thank you Mam "Moral Education"



The people that I think are responsible are the child’s parents. The parents are responsible for teaching their kids on how to act. Growing up my parents taught me how to act in front of people. They would tell me never to interrupt an adult when they are speaking. They also taught me how to treat other people with respect. I grew up knowing how to act at the dinner table. Seeing other kids in the streets there were not as lucky as I was. Some of them did not have parents who cared about them so they grew up learning the wrong things.
Also I think that the teachers don’t always have a part to do with teaching the kids with moral education. Some teachers would take their time and help the kids that were not lucky enough to have parents that cared about them. Then again some teachers would just teach their lesson that they had for the day and not care about anyone else. Again I was lucky because the school I went to the teachers would care about their students and help them if they had any problems.

5 comments:

Milana said...

i agree with ur ideas

Evan said...

Yea that is a wonderful point, parental figure non the lesss the parent should be the one to teach the children morals. The one they look up to and the one they immitate are the one they most likely will lisen to.

Good point

Evan said...

What specific points do you agree with in my essay?

Ryan said...

you have some great ideas

Ejazz said...

Very good observation made