Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Texting

Before reading this article on texting I new that many people text while doing other things. I know that people would text when there driving and walking. After reading the article I found out some of the accidents people have been in when they were texting. i found out that a 15-year-old girl fell off her horse when she was texting. Also about the girl who was texting her boyfriend while she was cooking and bunt her leg and arm. This article made me think about what could happen when you text and do other things. I still text and do other things but now i try to be more careful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the fact she did an activity that requires your full attenion and the use of both arms, while texting, SHE DESERVED IT!!! Imagine Christopher Reeves became paralyzed and he was actually paying attention, she got lucky.